This is an injection-plastic military vehicle model kit.
The ARL 44 was developed secretly by France while under German occupation during World War II. As soon as Paris was liberated in August 1944 it was decided that production of the tank should begin, however by the time the war ended only a mockup had been built. By the time production of the ARL 44 had begun the tank was already obsolete and thus only 60 were ever produced. The parade at the French Revolutionary Memorial in 1951 was the first and final public event for the ARL 44.